Disneyland Paris Press Office : 00 33 1 64 74 54 02
Disneyland Paris UK Press Office:
+020 8222 2829
Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations Courtesy Ticket Policy
The Press and Public Relations courtesy ticket policy is designed for business purposes to give working journalists an opportunity to experience and cover Disneyland Paris. All decisions regarding courtesy tickets are at the discretion of Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations teams. The following information is meant to serve as a guideline to help media determine if they may be eligible for consideration.
- Qualifying media may request two (2) 1 Day/2 Park Tickets once every 12 months.
- All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (for French inquiries) or email@example.com (for International inquiries) and received at least 2 weeks prior to the media visit. A copy of your organization’s letterhead, a business card and your press card must also be included. Due to volume and our support of conservation efforts, faxes are no longer accepted.
- Employment will be verified on all requests to check for full-time status and position being news/editorial. Once verification has been made an email confirmation will be sent to the requester from Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations.
- At the discretion of Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations, limited complimentary media passes may be provided to full-time editorial and news-gathering professionals who cover entertainment, business, travel, consumer, amusement, sports, news and online media associated with a news organization or established social media entity. All media affiliations must be verifiable as to editorial content and/or masthead. Qualifying positions include the following in these news-related categories:
Print Media: *Editors, News Reporters, News Photographers, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors
Broadcast Media: News Producers, News Directors, News/Sports/Weather Anchors and Reporters, Managing Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Videographers
Social Media and Online Media: Bloggers, Freelance Writers, Editors affiliated with established news organizations or online publications
*Media in travel, lifestyle, entertainment, business, consumer, sports or related fields
- In general, the only “director” position that qualifies for tickets is the News Director over a newsroom, not technical directors, floor directors, newscast directors, studio directors, etc.
- Additional positions that do not qualify for Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations courtesy tickets include sales, graphic artists, promotions, programming, technical, public relations, clerical, engineering, management, production, staff assistants, station managers, general managers and disc jockeys.
- Freelance journalists must provide copies of current articles (published in the past 6 months) with the requester’s byline and publication date. Topically, the content provided must have some relevancy to Disneyland Paris. We will also accept a letter of assignment from the editor of an established/researchable publication with the promise of receiving tear sheets after the story has been published.
- When complimentary media passes are picked up at the Guest Relations Window, the journalist will be asked to provide current government issued photo ID or passport, the press card and a business card and/or drivers’ license (i.e. magazine or freelancer requests). Tickets cannot be issued without proper credentials.
- Tickets are issued to and can only be picked up by the requester.
- Disneyland Paris Press and Public Relations office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (French Time) Monday through Friday.
Revised Winter 2014Page top